Thursday, January 12, 2012

WOW Spiritual Growth for this MOM Upside Down

Today I am filled with such gratitude. I have been doing Bible Study using a Woman’s Devotional Bible and I can feel the spirit working within me.  I chose to start out my month focusing on PURPOSE.  Each day there is a Scripture that focuses on PURPOSE with a personal message from different people and then there are corresponding Scriptures that support the Daily Devotional.  Each day prior to reading I ask for my heart and my spirit to be opened so that I may clearly see what my POURPOSE is. 

It’s my PURPOSE beyond what I know it to be today.  There is more in this world for me to be and do.  There is more for me to give to this world.  I know that my greatest gift to the world is the 3 little people that I have been blessed with.  The task of raising them to be spiritual, honest, compassionate, responsible, kind and good human beings is a great honor.  It is defiantly one I do not take lightly. 

Monday Corina turned 18 and she was so sure I would cry.  Honestly I had tears of Joy at who she had become in those 18 years; she is truly an amazing young woman.  My tears were not tears of loss now that she is an adult.  I believe my true tears will be the day that she will go into the world on her own standing on her on feet with her head held high and a degree in her hand.  Giving to the world all the great many things she has been blessed with.   That is a day in which I know tears will flow.  These kids are only mine for a little while and then they are a gift upon the world in which they live. 

I am looking forward to all of the lessons and messages that this new Devotional Bible has in store for me.  It is filling me with love and hope and peace everyday.  It is with love, hope and peace I am finding strength.  Each day I am grateful for being able and willing to receive and follow through with what is in store for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment