Friday, January 6, 2012

Thank You

A lot has gone on since the last blog post.  I started this blog with the intent to blog regularly and for whatever reasons I have not done so.  I am going to honestly work hard and blogging on a regular basis.  My life is busy and non stop for the most part however as of today I commit to getting real and checking in with myself emotionally and blogging a few times a week.  Everything my life is made up of: the good, the bad and the ugly. 

Today was day 2 of my daily devotional, and in my reading I was reminded that everyone needs people to help them achieve their purpose and to help them achieve the plan that is in store for us.  When I review my life and take inventory of the things in my life that I have gone thru I am faced with the reality that I couldn’t have gotten thru those things without my faith and with out the support of my friends and family. I can say that I know many people and I can also say that only a portion of them are “my friends”.  I am grateful for the people who have been put in my life to teach me the very powerful lesson that I am not meant to go though life alone.  That my gifts and burdens are to be shared with my family and friends and to allow myself to be seen for who I am inside and out.  It has been a hard thing for me to embrace; being as independent as I am leaning on others has always been very difficult for me to do.  I am very grateful to know that I am not meant to carry everything on my own…………………….

3 comments:

  1. do it do it!! go! I support you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh....and, yes, I did take those pics, thank you for visiting and commenting...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh p.s. thanks danette you inspired me to start the blog. thanks for the support too..

    ReplyDelete